The use of cold sheds for the production of hard-tomato spring-summer pods has the advantages of good efficacy, simple facilities, low investment, and quick results. Now the management points before and after the planting are introduced as follows.
1. Colonization preparation: colonization is carried out in mid-March, 20 days before planting, the temperature of the sheds is roasted, vents and entrances need to be set insect nets, as soon as possible after the land is frozen, ploughing, 50,000 kg of organic fertilizer per acre, 15:15: 15 NPK fertilizer 80 kg as a base fertilizer, deep-turn 30 cm, smashed and leveled, made to be settled.
2. Strains spacing configuration: spacing 40 to 45 cm, row spacing 75 to 80 cm, 1700 to 1900 per mu conservation seedlings. High ridge colonization.
3. Seedling management: The key to the management of seedlings is cold insulation. The temperature is maintained at 25Â°C to 30Â°C during the day and 15Â°C to 18Â°C â€‹â€‹at night. In addition, greenhouses in the slow seedling stage are in a more confined state. If harmful organic gases are generated due to the application of organic fertilizers, timely ventilation and ventilation are required.
4. Slow seedling period until fruit setting: The temperature during this period should be controlled at 23Â°C to 25Â°C during the day, and the air outlet should be closed at 18Â°C â€‹â€‹to 20Â°C in the afternoon. The night temperature is maintained at 13Â°C to 15Â°C. Water and fertilizer management to promote the main. After planting water for 5 to 7 days, the sunny water is selected to be poured in the morning on sunny days, and 10 kg of urea can be topdressed in combination with watering. When the soil surface can be operated, loose soil is cut.
5. Management after fruit set-up: After fruiting, it should be grounded and ventilated. Ventilation starts when the temperature of the shed rises to 25Â°C. Keep the temperature of the shed at 23Â°Cï½ž25Â°C, about 20Â°C in the afternoon and 15Â°Cï½ž18Â°C at night. The relative humidity is maintained at 50% to 60%. Controlling the temperature and humidity can effectively prevent the occurrence of diseases.
When the first ear reaches about 4 cm in diameter, pour the fruit and water again, apply 15:15:15 NPK fertilizer 25 to 30 kg per acre, and pour 1 water in 8 days in April and 6 days after May. Pour 1 water. Each time the fruit was topped off, 25 to 30 kg of 15:15:15 fluoro-phosphorus potassium compound fertilizer was applied.
Red Ginseng has the functions of invigorating vital energy, nourishing blood, nourishing heart and soothing mind. Red ginseng can regulate the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine systems, promote the body's material metabolism and the synthesis of protein, RNA and DNA. Red ginseng can improve the brain, physical activity and immune function, enhance, anti-fatigue, anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-radiation, heart-nourishing and pulse-restoring, tranquilize the mind, invigorate the lung and invigorate the spleen.
Rose Petals Tea,Rose Bud Tea,Dried Rose Petals For Tea,Rose Flower Tea
Lixian Spring Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. , https://www.lxctyy.com